Remember to always handle our candles, but mostly yourself, with care.
- Always burn candles within sight on a flat, level surface away from draughts and combustibles.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Use appropriate holders designed for the particular candle style. Burn on a heat resistant surface to catch dripping wax.
- Keep wick(s) trimmed to 5mm. Keep candles clear of any wick trimmings or used matches.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place to avoid colour fading, melting,or cracking. Keep candles out of direct sunlight to prevent fading and warping.
- Avoid burning for more than 4 hours at a time and stop use when there is 10mm of wax left.
- To clean, gently rub candles with nylon stock to restore their natural shine.